Small Claims Assessment Review Petitions

Completed petitions are to be filed with the Nassau County Clerk between April 1 and April 30. Prepare the petitions in double, and file one copy at the Nassau County Clerk’s office at, 240 Old Country Road Mineola, NY 11501. You must then file one copy with the Village Clerk, after filing at Nassau County and entering the AR# on the copy to be filed with the Village.