No landscaper or other person shall individually, or cause or permit any other person who is providing commercial landscapingservices for them or who is otherwise within their employ or control to:
(1) Blow, rake, place, spill, dump, or otherwise deposit, any leaves, grass, garbage, refuse, cuttings, wood, oil, pesticides, or other materials or debris from one property onto any public property, including, but not limited to, streets, sidewalks and rights-of-way, or the private property of another person, without such other person's permission. In any prosecution for a violation of this provision, it shall be an affirmative defense that such other person gave the alleged offender permission to blow, rake, place, spill, dump, or otherwise deposit such material or debris on such other person's property.
(2) Remove leaves, clippings, or other yard waste in a truck, dump truck, van, or other motor vehicle, trailer, container, or other towable device without securing a tarpaulin or other cover to prevent spillage.
(3) Spill or dump any oil, gasoline, or other petroleum products within the Village.
(4) Fill or refill any machinery or equipment with any fuel or lubricant except over a drop cloth or other device designed to catch and retain any accidental spillage.
(5) Remove, destroy, or alter the habitat of any tree in violation of Chapter 528, Trees and Shrubs.
(6) Spray trees, plants, or other foliage or otherwise apply pesticides or fertilizers on a Saturday, Sunday, or public holiday.
(7) Perform any commercial landscaping before 8:00 a.m. on weekdays, 9:00 a.m. on Saturdays and public holidays, or 10:00 a.m. on Sundays, or later than 7:00 p.m. on all days.
(8) Operate a lawn mower or any other gardening equipment which is powered by an internal-combustion engine or by an electrical motor other than between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. on weekdays (i.e., Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays) and 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
(9) Operate any leaf blower during the period from June 15 through and including September 15. As used in this subsection, "leaf blower" shall be defined to include any device powered by a gasoline, diesel, or similar fuel engine which is used, designed, or operated to produce a current of air for the purpose of pushing, propelling or blowing leaves, dirt, gardening and grass clippings and cuttings, refuse or debris.
(10) Operate any equipment which emits noise which to a reasonable person of normal sensitivities would be deemed unusually loud to the extent of impairing his or her reasonable use of his or her property, nor otherwise violate Chapter 391, Noise.
(11) Operate any equipment which emits excessive fumes.
(12) Burn any wastepaper, rubbish, leaves, cuttings, wood, or other waste materials.
(13) Apply or spray pesticides or fertilizers that have not been approved as to type, quantity, and manner of application by the appropriate federal, state, and/or local agencies.