The Mayor and the Board of Trustees have suspended overnight and timed parking restrictions (15 minutes, 30 minutes, hourly etc.) on all the Village’s streets and parking lots at follows:
from 5:00 pm Sunday - September 25, 2022 through 10:00 pm on Tuesday - September 27, 2022 (Rosh Hashanah).
from 5:00 pm Tuesday - October 4, 2022 through 10:00 pm on Wednesday - October 5, 2022 (Yom Kippur).
from 5:00 pm Sunday - October 9, 2022 through 10:00 pm on Tuesday - October 11, 2022 (first two days of Sukkot).
from 5:00 pm Sunday - October 16, 2022 through 10:00pm on Tuesday - October 18, 2022 (last days of Sukkot).
Please note, restrictions on Middle Neck Road and East Shore Road, as well as all other parking restrictions, will remain in effect. The following restrictions will continue to be strictly enforced and violations will be issued:
- Parking where a sign states “No Parking” or “No Standing”
- Parking where a sign states or indicates “No Parking Here to Corner”
- Parking in fire lanes or in front of fire hydrants
- Parking that blocks a driveway
- Parking on or within 20 feet of a crosswalk; unless otherwise indicated
- Parking within 30 feet of a stop sign
- Handicapped Parking Regulations