The Board of Trustees has waived timed parking restrictions including overnight parking restrictions on VIllage streets and for non-permitted parking spots in Village Municipal Parking lots during the following time periods:
- September 20th at 5:30p.m. through September 23rd at 9:30 p.m.
- September 29th at 5:30 through September 30th at 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday October 4th at 5:30 p.m through Saturday October 7th at 9:30 p.m.
- October 11th 5:30 through Saturday October 14 at 9:30 p.m.
Please note that only time restrictions are suspended, and for safety reasons, all other parking restrictions will remain in effect. For example, the following continue to be strictly prohibited, and if violated, tickets will be issued:
- Parking where a sign states no parking or no standing
- Parking where a sign states or indicates no parking here to corner
- Parking in fire lanes or in front of fire hydrants
- Parking that blocks a driveway
- Parking on or within 20 feet of a crosswalk
- Parking within 30 feet of a stop sign