These OVERNIGHT regulations are suspended on all village streets EXCEPT Middle Neck Road, Steamboat Road, East Shore Road.
For safety reasons, all other parking restrictions will remain in effect. For example, the following continue to be strictly prohibited, and, if violated, tickets will be issued:
Parking where a sign states no parking or no standing
- Parking where a sign states or indicates no parking here to corner
- Parking in fire lanes or in front of fire hydrants
- Parking that blocks a driveway
- Parking on or within 20 feet of a crosswalk
- Parking within 30 feet of a stop sign