The Mayor and the Board of Trustees have waived timed parking restrictions on the Village’s streets thru Friday April 3, 2020.
Overnight parking restrictions of No Parking between 3 am and 6 am are still in effect.
Please note that only time restrictions are suspended, and for safety reasons, all other parking restrictions will remain in effect. For example, the following continue to be strictly prohibited, and if violated, tickets will be issued:
1. Parking where a sign states no parking or no standing
2. Parking where a sign states or indicates no parking here to corner
3. Parking in fire lanes or in front of fire hydrants
4. Parking that blocks a driveway
5. Parking on or within 20 feet of a crosswalk
6. Parking within 30 feet of a stop sign
7. Handicapped Parking Regulations